Langsung ke konten utama

Observation Week In Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School

Friday 03rd of August 2018

Asssalamu'alaikum guys:)
Sawadi kha:) 
Stiil on my blog right:)

          It was a special day for me, because it was the first time I observe in Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School in Khlong Luang Pathum Thani, Thailand. My friends and I went to school by walked because the school was very near from our doorminatory. When we walked, several people around there always keep smile and gave greeting culture of thai who make me affected because they very appreciated with the other people.

        When, I arrived in Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School, I saw the different culture than in Indonesia, like they always gave greeting for their God and their teacher before they came into their classroom.



      





     

      
Some of students went to school by bicycle, walked, and their parents send them. And then we walked around the school and came to one primary class. They were preparing to study in the class by themselves. During in the classroom I made some interaction to them, like asked their name, take a selfie, and said number in Thai language, they very happy and gave applause to me. We were enjoyed our communication. But in the end of that, there was a cute student hug me and said "Where do you want to go? Will you came into my class again?" and I said " Yes of course, don't be afraid I will came into your class in other time:)". I immediately felt so affected but happy for her respected.

       A few minutes later, the ceremony was started. All of students and teachers came to the yard  and the students made a line to celebrated ceremony. They do it well. After the ceremony the students got milk from school, because it was one of activity daily after ceremony. 


       After that I met Teacher Charupha Seesorn, she was my mentor in the school. She was a deputy of director in Boon Khumrat Bumrung School she
was very kind and friendly teacher. She told me that for today I can't start to observed because in lower secondary class have exam, so she suggested me to observed only around the school, but I have initiative to asked Teacher Tam to accompany for knew more about school profile. He was an English teacher in the school. He suggested me to visited library because the data of school was in there and we made some discussion in there. He also showed me about the lesson plan which used in the school even we had some miss communication but it was clear.
 
 





 



         


       

      

At 11.30 he told my friends and I to take lunch in canteen and it was free for teachers, students and all of staff in the school. After lunch we had continued our discussion. and at 15.30 p.m the bell was rang and it was time students to go home.   




Monday 06th of August 2018
Still with Rani :)
Sawadi kha :)
Hello :)

     Cause on Saturday and Monday were holiday, so I was started my observation on Monday. Same like the days before, I woke up early because it was my first time to observe in Boon Kumrat Bambroong School because on Friday the students had exam. But today is very different for me because many students knew me so well and we talked together and take a picture, they were very friendly. In the same days before, everyday on Monday - Friday this school have to celebrated ceremony in the morning. 




 
After held ceremony, the teachers gave them milk, and they can do it well. 



And after that it was my time to observed in Mattayom 3/2 and 2/2. 






 





But for today there was nothing learning activity because they prepared for celebrated Mother's Day, so they only make essay. Some of students played together with their friends in the yard. Then, it's time to lunch like the other days before. And at 15.30 p.m it's time to go home and take a rest for keep spirit.



*They wrote some essay to celebrated Mother's Day

                                                                                               *They played together in the yard




 * Let's take lunch guys :)




Tuesday, 07th of August 2018
 

Still with Rani :)
Sawadi kha :)
Hello :)



Like the days before, today was celebrated ceremony in the morning and after that my mentor, Ms. Charupha gave some advice to students before they went to their class.



Today was my chanced to do observe in Mattayom 3/2 class with my friend his name Fiw. In this classroom has 28 students to teach. And as long as I observe, he teach well and can made the students become understand about the lesson. And after that he gave exercise to them about what he teach and tell before. And if the students felt confuse, he come close to students and teach them again about the lesson which they don't know. 




Wednesday, 08th of August 2018
Still with Rani :)
Sawadi kha :)
Hello:)

Today was a different days from another days, because the school has rule who on Every Wednesday we were used sport uniform. 




      Before ceremony began, I and my friend  Nila were played football together with students and we happy each other. And no long time later the ceremony was started. 



       After ceremony, I will observe in Mattayom 3/1. In that class has 30 students and the teacher was Fill. He one of the student teacher from VRU who got teaching practice in Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School for 3 months. He teach math, but when I wanted to got some information about how to teach in that class, he can't explained it to me because he can't speak English so we used google translate to have communication. 


                                  *He teach well and the topic he teach about "Linear Equations"


                                                                 *Time to lunch again



   
                                                          *Mr. Tam gave us some of fruits
 




Thursday 09th of August 2018

      Like normally the school celebrated ceremony in the morning, but this was a special day because today was Mother's Day. All of teachers used blue dress code they looked so beautiful and handsome. 


Before that, Mrs. Kultida gave us a jasmine flower and she put one our dress and said "All of teachers must used it in Mother's Day. This is for you".  



                                         *We don't wanted miss this day, so let's take pictures :) 

After that, we started to celebrated Mother's Day together. Some of students showed out their talent, like singing and after that teachers gave them money like appreciated for them. 

 







     
And about 10.30 it was finished but the students did not back home before lunch time, so they can played with their friends in the yard. But it's time for my friends and I to take selfie with the teachers and some of students. And the teachers said to us that today no learning and after lunch we can go home.




 









                                                   *We got the delicious lunch again :)

 






Friday 10th of August 2018
Asssalamu'alaikum guys:)
Sawadi kha:) 
Stiil on my blog right:)

    Today was my last observed and for next week I will teaching practiced in the class. Today I got three class to observe, at Mattayom 2/2 in the morning, and the last in Mattayom 3/1. 

     Like normally my friends and I went to school and suddenly Ms. Kultida asked to us to followed her in classroom and she said that we can take a rest in her room when we were arrived in the school.
In the classroom many students feel happy and asked us to played together with them. We played and sing a song together. After that the bell was rang and it's time to started ceremony.



But in the end of ceremony, headmaster told us there was a student passed away because the sink, so we pray together for him. 


 





 




 *All of students gave distributed for their friends 

 *I observed in Mattayom 2/2


*Our lunch menu 


                                                                 *Observe in M 3/1







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Self Report

Student Teacher’s Self Report Student Teacher’s N ame         : Maharani Fahira Home U niversity                      : University Of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara  (U MSU ) Host University                       : Valaya Alangkorn Rajabhat University Receiving School                     : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School Blog Address                           : https:// maharanifahira .blogspot.com/ 1.     General Information and Academic Administration 1.1 School Profile School Name               : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School School Address           : M001 Soi Klong Luang 7, Paholyothin Rd. T. Klong Nueng A. Klong                                         Luang P. Phatum Thani 12120 . Thailand School Vision             : The school aims to coordinatored all sectors educate students with                                       knowledge and morality, integrated sufficiency economy principle in                                       school, avoid vices cultivat

Orientation Day in Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School

Day 3 , Thursday 02 nd of August 2018 Hai guys :) still in my blog right :) This was my last day for me in VRU Hotel because the last night Miss Nina told us to prepared ourselves because we would to moved in our school and I got the teaching practice in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School in Khlong Luang Pathum Thani, Thailand. But before Miss Nina came to picked us, we decided to walked around VRU and take some photo to shared with our teacher and our friends in Indonesia.    And after that, we came back in VRU Hotel to breakfast together with other friends who waited us in there. After my friends and I were prepared ourselves, we were took breakfast together and not long time later Miss Nina picked us by car and helped us to checked out from VRU Hotel. My friends and I got our schedule in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School and I have 3 friends in there. They were Dini was from Palu, Nina was from Yogyakarta, and Amira was same with me, from UMSU. About 20 minu