Langsung ke konten utama

Orientation Day in Valaya Alangkorn Rajabhat University


Day 2, Wednesday 01st of August 2018 

Hello guys :) 
Wow, this was a brand new day for me and my friends because we will had something different and interesting experience which we were going to do for today and you know that I woke up early.



It is about 06.30 a.m because I and my room mate made a plan that we were going to walked around to take some pictures and jogging near the VRU Hotel because I am very happy and excited to know more around this area. We walk at basketball field and take some pictures in another place. About 07.00 a.m we were came back to our hotel's room and prepared ourselves to take breakfast together.

After breakfast we go to  VRU University to attended grand opening with President of VRU University and other staff to introduce where we were came from and who our mentor in VRU University. And at 9.00 a.m the grand opening start at room private and Ms. Dr. Angkana opened it because he was came late. She said that welcome to VRU University and joined this program well, and she give us support to follow this program and not long later, the President of VRU University came and he also give support for use and said thank you for follow this program and he hope us to be more spirit and keep fighting.


And then they asked all of us to take a picture with President and President gave us book and a pin one by one I am very happy and proud with myself because I think it was like a dream but not, this was happen to me and real life.



After the grand opening finished they asked us to observe around VRU University especially in VRU School. They divided us with some group to observes some class in Satit VRU and VRU Demonstration School but I got in VRU Demonstration School. 


In there I saw sweet and cute students, they very friendly and I have special one student in there, his name was Via. He was a smart student and he very friendly because he told me an interesting thing, that was about their King. He said that all of society very respect of their King even we got problem with our communication but it's ok for us. And he also wrote my name but in Thai, wow he made me falling in love with him haha.


And then we come into the different class again, they were dancing time in the class. They made me feel happy because they very attractive and friendly, and I got the special students again, but I forgot her name, she tried to talk with me and suddenly she said like this "Hai :) I can read some of Ayat Al-Qur'an" it was made me so surprised. Then I asked her to tried it and she proved to me that she can do it and I gave her applause and hug her, she looked so happy. At 3.30 p.m we have been finished observes and come back to VRU Hotel and take a rest.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Self Report

Student Teacher’s Self Report Student Teacher’s N ame         : Maharani Fahira Home U niversity                      : University Of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara  (U MSU ) Host University                       : Valaya Alangkorn Rajabhat University Receiving School                     : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School Blog Address                           : https:// maharanifahira .blogspot.com/ 1.     General Information and Academic Administration 1.1 School Profile School Name               : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School School Address           : M001 Soi Klong Luang 7, Paholyothin Rd. T. Klong Nueng A. Klong                                         Luang P. Phatum Thani 12120 . Thailand School Vision             : The school aims to coordinatored all sectors educate students with                                       knowledge and morality, integrated sufficiency economy principle in                                       school, avoid vices cultivat

Orientation Day in Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School

Day 3 , Thursday 02 nd of August 2018 Hai guys :) still in my blog right :) This was my last day for me in VRU Hotel because the last night Miss Nina told us to prepared ourselves because we would to moved in our school and I got the teaching practice in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School in Khlong Luang Pathum Thani, Thailand. But before Miss Nina came to picked us, we decided to walked around VRU and take some photo to shared with our teacher and our friends in Indonesia.    And after that, we came back in VRU Hotel to breakfast together with other friends who waited us in there. After my friends and I were prepared ourselves, we were took breakfast together and not long time later Miss Nina picked us by car and helped us to checked out from VRU Hotel. My friends and I got our schedule in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School and I have 3 friends in there. They were Dini was from Palu, Nina was from Yogyakarta, and Amira was same with me, from UMSU. About 20 minu

Observation Week In Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School

Friday 0 3 rd of August 2018 Asssalamu'alaikum guy s :) Sawadi kha:)  Stiil on my blog right:)           It was a special day for me, because it was the f i rs t time I observe in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School in Khlong Luang Pathum Thani , Thailand. My friends and I wen t to school by walked because the school was very near from our doorminatory. Wh en we walked , several people around there always keep smile an d gave greeting culture of thai who make me affected because they very appreciated with the other people.         When, I arrived in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u n g School, I saw the different culture than in Indonesia, like they a l ways g ave greeting for the i r G od and their teacher before they came into their c lassroom.                      Some of stu dents went to school b y bicycle, walke d, and their parents send them . And then we walked around t he school and came to one prima ry c lass. They we re prepa ring to study in the class