Langsung ke konten utama

About Me

Hello guys :)
Assalamu'alaikum :)
Sawadi kha :)

Before I tell you about all of my greatest experiences in Thailand, let me introduce myself. 
Hai, my name is Maharani Fahira but you can call me Rani. I'm one of participant in Sea-Teacher Batch 6. It's my first experience because I got chance to teach in other country especially in Thailand which have the different things like culture, food, and language and make me so interesting to know it more and excited to joined this program. Because I think I can get more advantages from this program, such as I can get more knowledge, I can know how to teach as well as the good teacher, I get many friends from another island in Indonesia even in other country and make my communicated personality become good and keep respect from the other people. 



Curious about all of my experience in Thailand right? So you can read and get it more from my blog. And for the next participant, I suggested you to join this program and I make sure that you will get the different experiences which you can't forget until you're died :). 
Thank you for your time and your attention guys :) See you on next blog :) I'll waiting all of you on next blog bye :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Self Report

Student Teacher’s Self Report Student Teacher’s N ame         : Maharani Fahira Home U niversity                      : University Of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara  (U MSU ) Host University                       : Valaya Alangkorn Rajabhat University Receiving School                     : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School Blog Address                           : https:// maharanifahira .blogspot.com/ 1.     General Information and Academic Administration 1.1 School Profile School Name               : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School School Address           : M001 Soi Klong Luang 7, Paholyothin Rd. T. Klong Nueng A. Klong                                         Luang P. Phatum Thani 12120 . Thailand School Vision             : The school aims to coordinatored all sectors educate students with                                       knowledge and morality, integrated sufficiency economy principle in                                       school, avoid vices cultivat

Observation Week In Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School

Friday 0 3 rd of August 2018 Asssalamu'alaikum guy s :) Sawadi kha:)  Stiil on my blog right:)           It was a special day for me, because it was the f i rs t time I observe in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School in Khlong Luang Pathum Thani , Thailand. My friends and I wen t to school by walked because the school was very near from our doorminatory. Wh en we walked , several people around there always keep smile an d gave greeting culture of thai who make me affected because they very appreciated with the other people.         When, I arrived in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u n g School, I saw the different culture than in Indonesia, like they a l ways g ave greeting for the i r G od and their teacher before they came into their c lassroom.                      Some of stu dents went to school b y bicycle, walke d, and their parents send them . And then we walked around t he school and came to one prima ry c lass. They we re prepa ring to study in the class

The First Time ( Medan - Thailand )

Before I t o l d about my first impression that I can’t forget it because th at was the first time I arrived and can visited Thailand but with the different way by joined the greatest program the name is “Sea Teacher Batch 6”. I am a lucky girl who can joined with this program and I was very excited to kn e w many thing that I never kn e w and looked before. But before I talked to much, let me introduce myself. My name is Maharani Fahira but you can call me Rani, I was from University of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara, Indonesia and my major is Mathematics department and my subject to teach is Math. The First Time In Thailand D a y 1 T uesday 31 st of July 2018 H ello , still with Rani! :) This was my first time went to Thailand wow, so happy and nervous to s aw the great thing that I never kn e w before. About 7.20 a.m o’clock arrived in Don Mueang Airport after for long trip from Indonesia and for 2 hours in the plane. When we have been arrived in Don M