Langsung ke konten utama

Field Trip


Saturday, 25th of August 2018

Still with Rani guys :)
Hello :)
Sawadi kha :)

Yuhuu...Today was our last week and trip in Thailand, I'm so sad cause I don't know when I can visit this country and meet all of my friends and my teachers again :( . Yesterday evening my mentor from VRU told us to prepared our field trip tomorrow morning and they will picked us by van for this trip.

This morning our mentor from VRU picked us. We went to some of beautiful place especially the temples. We visited Wat Bowonniwet Vihara. Like usually we walked around together and take some pictures in there and enjoyed the trip.





After that, we went to visited the other temple, the name is Wat Ratchanadda. The temple has beautiful architectures which made the visitors felt comfortable and happy. We don't forget to take pictures and make videos haha :)


And after we visited the temples, our mentors invited us to visited Wang Lang Market to shopping and lunch together. We enjoyed this trip and after that we come back to our dorm and prepared to farewell on
28th of August 2018



                                 * Thank you so much and I promise I never forget about us guys
 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Self Report

Student Teacher’s Self Report Student Teacher’s N ame         : Maharani Fahira Home U niversity                      : University Of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara  (U MSU ) Host University                       : Valaya Alangkorn Rajabhat University Receiving School                     : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School Blog Address                           : https:// maharanifahira .blogspot.com/ 1.     General Information and Academic Administration 1.1 School Profile School Name               : Boon Khumrat Bumrung School School Address           : M001 Soi Klong Luang 7, Paholyothin Rd. T. Klong Nueng A. Klong                                         Luang P. Phatum Thani 12120 . Thailand School Vision             : The school aims to coordinatored all sectors educate students with                                       knowledge and morality, integrated sufficiency economy principle in                                       school, avoid vices cultivat

Orientation Day in Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School

Day 3 , Thursday 02 nd of August 2018 Hai guys :) still in my blog right :) This was my last day for me in VRU Hotel because the last night Miss Nina told us to prepared ourselves because we would to moved in our school and I got the teaching practice in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School in Khlong Luang Pathum Thani, Thailand. But before Miss Nina came to picked us, we decided to walked around VRU and take some photo to shared with our teacher and our friends in Indonesia.    And after that, we came back in VRU Hotel to breakfast together with other friends who waited us in there. After my friends and I were prepared ourselves, we were took breakfast together and not long time later Miss Nina picked us by car and helped us to checked out from VRU Hotel. My friends and I got our schedule in Boon Khumrat B u mbr u ng School and I have 3 friends in there. They were Dini was from Palu, Nina was from Yogyakarta, and Amira was same with me, from UMSU. About 20 minu

Teaching Assistent In Boon Khumrat Bumbrung School

T ues day 14 th of August 2018 Still with Rani :) Sawadi kha :) Hello :)      Like the days before, today was celebrated ceremony in the morning and after that my ment or, Ms. Charup ha gave some advice to students before they went to their class. T oda y was my first chanced to teaching assistent in Mat t ayom 3/2 c lass with Miss.Waliksa. In this class room has 28 students to teach . As lon g as the teaching assist , she asked me to pai d attention with her first about what she teach because she know t hat for next week I will do teac hing practice . And as long as that, she teach well and can made the students become understand about the lesson. A nd after that she gave exercise to them about what she t each and tell before . And if the students felt confu s e , she come close to students a n d teach them again about the lesson w hic h they do n't know.        She was a cleared teacher, cause she will g ave punishment to students who do